Enjoy Turnkey Service from Design to Completion
Gold Coast Pool & Spa is one of the only general contractors in Southern California that offers both award-winning design and superior construction for custom pools, spas, landscape, outdoor buildings and everything else imaginable for the yard.
Experience the Gold Coast Difference
Work with a contractor who has a 25+ year reputation for:
- Broad Expertise – Get educated about your options in all facets of swimming pool, hardscape, softscape and outdoor building design and construction.
- Stunning Design – Have a detailed plan that reflects your wishes, desires and budget.
- High Quality Construction – Done by experienced employees or licensed sub-contractors who are experts in their given fields.
- Top Quality Materials – With the brand names and item numbers of the top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art products and materials to be used specified in your written bid.
- Frequent Communication – Gold Coast’s owner will show up at your job site every day, take your calls and keep you informed until your project is complete.
- Accurate Timelines – Including the option of a six-day-a-week work schedule so that you can start enjoying your new backyard oasis even sooner.
- Clean Worksite – At the end of each workday all waste material will be hauled away, equipment bundled and your yard left clean and tidy.
- On-Going Service – If at any time you need assistance with your pool or spa’s computer controls, we can resolve most problems remotely without any delay.
Meet Your Contractor
When he was just 15 Nick Satter got his start in the pool industry, loading pallets of pool chemicals onto trucks. After 10 years in the pool supply and servicing businesses Nick discovered his true passion: Landscape and pool design and construction.
Today Nick is a Licensed General Contractor and pool/landscape designer with an uncanny ability to understand and deliver exactly what his clients want – even when they have a hard time explaining it. Nick is also a technically-savvy, self-proclaimed “control freak” who takes a hands-on approach to ensuring that everydetail of your project is done just right.